In this bonus episode, I reached wayyyy back in my vault and pulled out one of my favorite interviews of all time with Russell Brunson, co-creator of Clickfunnels, in order to set the stage and give you context for Monday’s awesome interview with his better half, Collette Brunson.
Over the past 10 years, Russell has built a following of over a million entrepreneurs, sold hundreds of thousands of copies of his books, popularized the concept of sales funnels, and co-founded a software company called ClickFunnels that helps tens of thousands of entrepreneurs quickly get their message out to the marketplace. As of this posting, they have over 100,000 users!
Today, he’s talking about the failures that led to his success and getting personal with me about who and what keeps him humble. He shares with me his #1 key to success, how he learned to get so far out of his comfort zone and his role models and favorite entrepreneurs. This was one of my favorite interviews! I loved getting to know my neighbor better and hear what drives him to succeed and give back.
I figured out what gives him the determination to never give up, even when the chips are down and how his belief has saved him from certain destruction.
There are few things I want you to remember about this interview.
- Russell is the person who encouraged me to start podcasting in the first place. He has been a huge support, mentor and cheerleader for me over the past year and a half as I started and grew this podcast.
- The audio quality of this episode is terrible. The editing is even worse. But… the content is so so GOOD! It’s worth listening, I promise.
- When I first published this interview, I probably had only a small hand full of listeners. Russell agreed to do the interview anyway.
- Once you hear my interview with Collette on Monday, you will be able to see and hear the progress I’ve made on my podcast in the last year and a half. I’ve grown my podcast from 0 to over 50,000 downloads and I’m proud of the progress I’ve made in every area of my life, business and podcast.
- I hope that my love for podcasting and this incredible family will come through with flying colors.
As long as you are aware of these things. You are going to love my interviews with both Russell and Collette Brunson! Enjoy!