Today’s interview is with one of my best friends, Collette Brunson. Collette is is the lesser know although better half of the Brunson partnership. She has been behind the scenes of ClickFunnels from the beginning, encouraging, supporting and loving her husband as he has cycled through all the stages of building a super successful and thriving business.
In our interview, Collette gets real and honest. She tells her version of how they met and fell in love, what it was like get the news that they were broke and on the verge of bankruptcy and what it was like the first time she saw the impact Russell’s work was having on so many people. She talks about the challenges and blessings of being the wife of an entrepreneur, gives her best advice about how to navigate all the ups and downs, the opportunity to give back with continued success and tells us about the exciting new project she is working on right now.
I could be biased, but this is one of my favorite interviews to date. I hope you will listen to the bonus episode I published on Friday with Russell to give you some context and I hope you will be able to feel my love and admiration for this family.
To learn more about Collette, Nicole and Kirsten and their fun new podcast, follow along on social media for information on their big launch. www.instagram.com/sharingherjourney or search Sharing Her Journey on Facebook.
Also, the EPIC Marriage Summit is still available. You can register for FREE at www.onthebrightersideofmarriage.com. Find a weekend that is a little less busy, plan an at home date night/snuggle fest and learn from 30+ marriage experts how to strengthen your marriage in 30 days. See you inside the summit or next week on the podcast. Until then, have courage, be kind and stay On the Brighter Side.
In this bonus episode, I reached wayyyy back in my vault and pulled out one of my favorite interviews of all time with Russell Brunson, co-creator of Clickfunnels, in order to set the stage and give you context for Monday’s awesome interview with his better half, Collette Brunson.
Over the past 10 years, Russell has built a following of over a million entrepreneurs, sold hundreds of thousands of copies of his books, popularized the concept of sales funnels, and co-founded a software company called ClickFunnels that helps tens of thousands of entrepreneurs quickly get their message out to the marketplace. As of this posting, they have over 100,000 users!
Today, he’s talking about the failures that led to his success and getting personal with me about who and what keeps him humble. He shares with me his #1 key to success, how he learned to get so far out of his comfort zone and his role models and favorite entrepreneurs. This was one of my favorite interviews! I loved getting to know my neighbor better and hear what drives him to succeed and give back.
I figured out what gives him the determination to never give up, even when the chips are down and how his belief has saved him from certain destruction.
There are few things I want you to remember about this interview.
- Russell is the person who encouraged me to start podcasting in the first place. He has been a huge support, mentor and cheerleader for me over the past year and a half as I started and grew this podcast.
- The audio quality of this episode is terrible. The editing is even worse. But… the content is so so GOOD! It’s worth listening, I promise.
- When I first published this interview, I probably had only a small hand full of listeners. Russell agreed to do the interview anyway.
- Once you hear my interview with Collette on Monday, you will be able to see and hear the progress I’ve made on my podcast in the last year and a half. I’ve grown my podcast from 0 to over 50,000 downloads and I’m proud of the progress I’ve made in every area of my life, business and podcast.
- I hope that my love for podcasting and this incredible family will come through with flying colors.
As long as you are aware of these things. You are going to love my interviews with both Russell and Collette Brunson! Enjoy!