In today’s episode, I’m chatting with my friend, Abbi Perets, all the way from Israel, where she lives with her husband and 5 kids. The also runs a successful online company, teaching mamas how to be a freelance copywriter. She has experienced hardships as a mother and a business owner and talks about the blessings and lessons she has learned from them.
Abbi specializes in time management and shares her best tips about how to manage your time in 2020 to make it your most productive year ever. She has a freebie for all of us about how to give ourselves a free time makeover. That can be found at this link: https://successfulfreelancemom.com/time/
You can find more about Abbi and the services she provides on her website here: https://successfulfreelancemom.com/ or on Instagram @abbiperets or join her Facebook group called Successful Freelance Mom.
In this bonus episode, I reached wayyyy back in my vault and pulled out one of my favorite interviews of all time with Russell Brunson, co-creator of Clickfunnels, in order to set the stage and give you context for Monday’s awesome interview with his better half, Collette Brunson.
Over the past 10 years, Russell has built a following of over a million entrepreneurs, sold hundreds of thousands of copies of his books, popularized the concept of sales funnels, and co-founded a software company called ClickFunnels that helps tens of thousands of entrepreneurs quickly get their message out to the marketplace. As of this posting, they have over 100,000 users!
Today, he’s talking about the failures that led to his success and getting personal with me about who and what keeps him humble. He shares with me his #1 key to success, how he learned to get so far out of his comfort zone and his role models and favorite entrepreneurs. This was one of my favorite interviews! I loved getting to know my neighbor better and hear what drives him to succeed and give back.
I figured out what gives him the determination to never give up, even when the chips are down and how his belief has saved him from certain destruction.
There are few things I want you to remember about this interview.
- Russell is the person who encouraged me to start podcasting in the first place. He has been a huge support, mentor and cheerleader for me over the past year and a half as I started and grew this podcast.
- The audio quality of this episode is terrible. The editing is even worse. But… the content is so so GOOD! It’s worth listening, I promise.
- When I first published this interview, I probably had only a small hand full of listeners. Russell agreed to do the interview anyway.
- Once you hear my interview with Collette on Monday, you will be able to see and hear the progress I’ve made on my podcast in the last year and a half. I’ve grown my podcast from 0 to over 50,000 downloads and I’m proud of the progress I’ve made in every area of my life, business and podcast.
- I hope that my love for podcasting and this incredible family will come through with flying colors.
As long as you are aware of these things. You are going to love my interviews with both Russell and Collette Brunson! Enjoy!
Today’s episode is a great one. We are getting to know Heidi and Orville Thompson, owners of Scentsy. They take us back to how they met, how Scentsy came to be and the challenges and triumphs that came with all of it. I’m grateful for the opportunity to know this family in real life. Their journey to success hasn’t been easy, but they are generous and sincere and genuinely care about the people who work with and for them.
I learned so much about working together to make a marriage and a multi million dollar company work with simple principles of communication, intuition, understanding and love. I love the arrows out analogy they talk about at the end. This is the perfect episode for any couple who has ever wanted to build something amazing together.
To learn more about Scentsy and the incredible opportunities there, you can go to: www.scentsy.com or search Heidi and Orville Thompson on Facebook.
Back by popular demand, the EPIC Marriage Summit is being re-released today. You can register to watch the summit by going to www.onthebrightersideofmarriage.com. It’s been revamped according to the feedback we received after it’s first launch, but it won’t be available forever, so make sure you check it out before it goes away again.
If you are learning anything from this podcast, I would love for you to share it with a friend, because sharing is caring. We also welcome feedback of any kind. My whole goal is to give you the tools and strategies to find success in all areas of life, marriage, health and business. What would you like to learn more about and who would you like to hear from next? I’m all ears!
This week’s episode has been a long time in the making. I just know you are going to love my guest as much as I do. I have been following the Dating Divas for years and today, I sat down with their founder, Tara Carsen. I absolutely loved everything she had to share about strengthening your marriage, dating your spouse, spicing things up in the bedroom and that fairy tale marriages really do exist. She shares how get it in this episode!
You can follow the Dating Divas here:
- The Dating Divas FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/thedatingdivas/
- For Better & Forever FB Group for Wives Only: https://www.facebook.com/groups/336923983418733/
- The Dating Divas IG Page: https://www.instagram.com/datingdivas/
- Get Our Newsletter – We’ll send you exclusive, free printables & you’ll be the first to hear about our BEST offers: https://www.thedatingdivas.com/get-the-7-days-of-love-program-free-when-you-sign-up-for-our-newsletter/
Reboot your marriage in just 7 days! Enjoy our 7 Days of Love Program FREE:
Looking to SPICE UP your love life? Try some of these ideas:
- Sexy Survey: http://www.thedatingdivas.com/you-me/intimate-moments/sexy-survey/
- The Best Sexy Games for Couples: https://www.thedatingdivas.com/75-sexy-bedroom-games-round-up/
- Romantic Gifts for Him: https://www.thedatingdivas.com/50-romantic-gift-ideas-for-him/
Use the code: DIVAS5 to get $5 off anything in the shop as a special gift for my listeners.
You can register for the EPIC Marriage Summit here: www.onthebrightersideofmarriage.com
Today’s episode with Stefanie Gass is one of my new favorites. Stefanie is a mompreneur with her own podcast and a knack for balancing family life with her busy work schedule. She shares with us her best tips and tricks for balance, productivity and marketing online. She is an energetic, authentic and totally down to earth mompreneur who truly believes you really can have it all.
You can find Stefanie all over social media at @stefaniegass. Her podcast is called the Mompreneur Mastermind Show and her website is: www.stefaniegass.com.
I hope you enjoy this episode. Next week I’m turning the BIG 4…0!!! I’m exited to share 40 life lessons I’ve learned in 40 years, so make sure you tune in.